Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just Jessica Jill

This is me! Well for right now at least. Life is made up of work, church and play, just like most everyone else. Life is good! I find a little added enjoyment by experimenting in the kitchen. I'm constantly trying new recipes and more importantly trying to take a healthy spin. Most of my postings will be of my kitchen endeavors; the delicious, the overcooked, and the hopefully healthy!

Here's my most recent attempt~
GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN with PINEAPPLE JICAMA SLAW


The pork turned out really great although I had to look up internal temperatures since I was worried about it being pink. Tenderloin's ok from 145-160*. Jicama was a fun, new find. It's a sweet vegetable with a slight apple/pear taste. It definitely needs to be paired with lime when raw. Overall a tasty new addition to the cookbook!

2 comments:

  1. What the crap! You made all that! I totally thought they were from a magazine or something but then I recognized the furniture! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete