Monday, February 7, 2011

Game Day Grub

Superbowl Sunday really isn't about the game or even the commericals, it's just a great reason to get the family together. We had a great time cheering for both teams-the room was defininitly divided. I helped plan the menu & it was simple enough that it hardly took anything to get ready and we could just enjoy company and relax.

Menu: Steelers Sliders-BBQ Chicken & Carmelized Onion Sandwiches
Packers Mac N'Cheese- a hit with my nieces and nephews. Had to do somthing w/ cheese!

I drew plays on the table and my mom had these X's and O's for decor. They're really for hugs and kisses but worked for our decorations too.

Some of the spread including Carrilyne's Famous Cookies!


Some Cheesy, Creamy Mac N' Cheese! My nieces thought is was so fun to see people in the crowd with cheese head hats!

Good Game, even better company! Happy Superbowl Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, that mac 'n cheese looks so yummy! you must share the recipe! and those desserts look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, YUM! everything looks so fun and festive!! next time I will have Brandon make me a plate to go :) hahaha....

    ReplyDelete